Pothole repair with bagged asphalt
See why our customers love Quality Pavement Repair...
1. QPR is ready-to-go, easy to use and works instantly. Get instructions.
2. QPR stays where it’s put. Permanently.
3. QPR can be used in extreme temperatures or weather - even water-filled potholes.
4. QPR is ideal for jobs of all sizes - driveway potholes to utility cuts and freeway repairs.
5. Did we say it works? Permanently.
Get your hands on the professional-grade asphalt repair material used by councils and road crews across Australia. We offer free shipping in our online store for bags and pails. Buy now.
Work out how much you need for your repair
Use the QPR calculator below to work out how many bags or pails you need for your repair.
How to use Quality Pavement Repair
Watch our video to see how it’s done. For step-by-step instructions, click here.